Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When Can I Ride My Bike on The Sea Isle City Promenade

There is nothing like riding a bike on the Sea Isle City, New Jersey promenade. Sea Isle's promenade has a very smooth, flat concrete surface that is great for taking a bike out for a nice relaxing ride along the beach.


If you want to know when you can ride your bike along Sea Isle City's promenade, the first bit of advise I'll offer is to look for one of the signs pictured above.  These signs dot the sides of the promenade and will offer you the most up to date regulations.  The sign I have pictured above is from 2011 so the rules, could change from year to year.  Don't trust this article year after year as I might not have it updated (please send me an email or comment if I need to make a change) and I'd cry for days and days if you got in trouble or were disappointed based on this information.


That said, you can ride your bicycle on Sea Isle's promenade on Monday Thru Friday from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 am to Noon.


Keep in mind that this web site does not claim to be the 'official' rules of Sea Isle City so, again, please check those signs before jumping on those bikes.


Now get out there and enjoy the weather!


More Great Posts By Me  Please Check Them Out


Driving Directions to Sea Isle City from Philly

Where are the Beach Bathrooms in SIC ? Learn Here


When Do Beach Tag Discounts End in Sea Isle? Learn Here


Any Idea Where I Should Rent (or buy a home) In Sea Isle ?


Thanks for Stopping By!  Please Stop Back When You Get a Chance





No comments:

Post a Comment