Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When Can I Skate My Skateboard on Sea Isle City's Promenade

OK... I'll have to start this post off by saying this website is NOT the official rules and regulations website for Sea Isle City.  That said, as of 2011, this will answer the question as to when you can ride your skateboard on the Promenade in Sea Isle City, New Jersey.


Skateboarders are welcome in Sea Isle but they are asked to be courteous and not engaged in skating that is dangerous to the skater or to others.


If you want to know when you can ride your skateboard on the" boardwalk " in Sea Isle.  Look for the blue signs posted along the promenade. These will have the official, updated regulations.


As of 2011 (subject to change each year thereafter), you are allowed to skate on the " boardwalk " from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday Through Friday and 5:00 AM through Noon on Saturday and Sunday.


I hope that helps.  As always, check with local authorities or at least look at the sign to be sure you are up to date with current skateboard rules in Sea Isle City, New Jersey (don't take my world for it :-)


Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like, please read some of my other posts

More Great Posts By Me  Please Check Them Out

When Can I Ride My Bike on Promenade in Sea Isle City


Driving Directions to Sea Isle City from Philly

Where are the Beach Bathrooms in SIC ? Learn Here


When Do Beach Tag Discounts End in Sea Isle? Learn Here


Any Idea Where I Should Rent (or buy a home) In Sea Isle ?




Thanks for Stopping By!  Please Stop Back When You Get a Chance





No comments:

Post a Comment