Monday, August 15, 2011

Fishing For Trigger Fish in Sea Isle City NJ

I really thought I saw every fish there was to see in the local bays of the New Jersey shore.  Granted, most of the fish I have seen exist only in pictures and my exaggerated fishing memory, but I really thought I saw them all until I started catching trigger fish.

Fishing for trigger fish is a great way to spend a few hours if you start hooking into them.  I've caught trigger fish during the summer in Sea Isle City, New Jersey a number of times.  I love the way they taste and the fight they put up.

Sea Isle City has trigger fish out there it is just a matter of doing the right thing to catch them.

I wrote an article on trigger fish fishing in Sea Isle.  Check it out. I posted it on Hubpages.  Be sure to click on the link below and check it out.  When you are done, please stop back and check out more of my  Sea Isle City Summer Shore By TurtleDog  articles. I'd appreciate it.



Click Here to Learn About Trigger Fish Fishing at the Jersey Shore

More Great TurtleDog Posts on Sea Isle City Summer Shore


Catch Sea Bass Easy With Your Kids in Sea Isle City!

Where are the Public Beach Promenade Bathrooms in SIC? Learn Here


When Can I Get Cheap Beach Tags In Sea Isle?


What Street is Best For Me To Rent in Sea Isle?


No comments:

Post a Comment